This policy covers how we treat personal information collected and received, including information about you that is personally identifiable but is not otherwise publicly available.
- We collect personal information when you register for our services or when you visit web pages or otherwise, which information includes your name and email. Besides, we automatically receive and record statistics on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, the page you request and related statistics.
- We use the above information for the general purposes of fulfilling your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, or send emails containing advertisements/ newsletters/ notifications, either itself or through its subsidiaries.
- We do not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with third parties, except when specifically informed to you at the time of collection of the information and / or to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on our behalf of or with us under confidentiality agreements for the purpose of creating / modifying / maintaining the site. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share / use this information for any other purpose, except for that specifically authorised by us;
- We respond to court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of User Agreement, or as otherwise required by law;
- Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online, in ways or for reasons unrelated to the ones described above.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to our services or sponsored advertisements, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the Newsletter, that are considered part of your registered account, with an option for you to stop receiving them.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you and your account Information is password-protected.
- The personal information is collected and retained by CES COMMODITY EXPERTS SOLUTIONS,
Ludhiana Stock Exchange Building,
Office No: 324,
Feroze Gandhi Market, Ludhiana - 141001 Punjab .
- We may update this policy from time to time. We may notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your website's registered account or by placing a notice on our site for a reasonable period of time.
CES COMMODITY EXPERTS SOLUTIONS
Ludhiana Stock Exchange Building
Office No: 324
Feroze Gandhi Market, Ludhiana - 141001 Punjab